9am to 2pm – SATURDAY, 13th JULY 2019 – Cowaramup Oval
2019 STALLHOLDER EXPRESSION OF INTEREST FORM
Applications for Expression of Interest available from 8th May 2019 and close on Thursday 30 May 2019
Stallholders – Please read the following information carefully
The Deja Moo Country Fair is a family-oriented event that promotes the vibrant Cowaramup community to new visitors and the wider community. It is largely a fundraiser for the maintenance of the Cowaramup Cows, primarily managed by the Cowaramup Lions Club.
Coordinated by the Cowaramup Retailers Association, the Deja Moo Fair & Cow Rally organising committee encourages a broad variety of stalls in support of local crafters, artists and producers from Cowaramup and surrounding areas. Stalls will be considered and granted on the basis that they are a Cowaramup-based business, artist or producer, have a suitable match with our existing businesses or offer “cow themed” items. If two similar stalls apply and are accepted, at the organiser’s discretion, we will endeavour to place them appropriately so as not to be located too close together.
Applications requiring alcohol licences will not be considered. Decision of the selection of stallholders made by the organisers will be final. Organisers reserve the right to decide the final location of your stall on the day and will do our best to accommodate any special requirements by prior arrangement.
Cancellations are preferred at least seven days prior to the event. Sorry – no refunds.
Important Information for Powered Stalls
All stalls that that are approved to use power at their site shall ensure all power leads and electrical appliances you will use on the day must have been tested and tagged by a licensed electrical worker within the last 12 months. The tags must be visible, legible and attached to the electrical item prior to the Fair and you must carry the accompanying paperwork. Fair inspectors will conduct visual electrical checks on the day.
You must clearly advise your power requirements on your Expression of Interest Form as the Fair site has limited power supply. On the day if you require more power than you have indicated on your EOI, then we may not be able to assist.
Important Information for Food Stalls
If you’re a food operator (including pet food), you will need to have a CURRENT Shire approved Food Licence and supply a copy of your certificate with this application. The event organisers need to forward this license to the AMRShire for their approval. If you are uncertain that your certificate complies please call the Shire on 9780 5255.
ALL stallholders will need to have their own Public Liability and/or Product Liability Insurance. A copy of your insurance will need to be supplied with this application. We cannot offer you a stall without it.
Our Fair insurance does not cover for stallholders in respect to sale of products, food and drinks. Nor does it cover for operators of rides and amusements. For operators of rides and amusements it is mandatory that you provide evidence of your Public Liability Insurance cover of no less than $10,000,000. Copy to be provided.
- Cost $40 – to be paid once your stall is confirmed.
- Stalls will be limited to one per stallholder.
- Due to potential weather issues, outdoor stalls need to provide a marquee and heavy weights – no pegs allowed due to retic.
- Stallholders are responsible for the erection and dismantling of their own marquees.
- Outdoor stall bay size is up to 3m frontage x 4m depth.
- You are to provide your own display tables.
- Access to power outdoors is very limited so if you require power, your own generator is preferred.
- Access to set up outside the hall will be available on the day of the Fair from 6.30am and all stalls must be ready to trade by 8:30am. No vehicles allowed in the market area. Stall holder vehicles must be removed from the hall parking by 8:00 am so patrons have access. We’ll advise parking details once your stall is confirmed.
- Please note, no early packups.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.