Terms & Conditions, Cow Rally July 2013
1. Information on how to enter form part of these conditions. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Organisers and promoters of the event, their immediate family members and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter the promotion.
3. The competition is open from 12.01 am 1 July 2013 and closes 5.00pm 31 July 2013
To enter, participants must answer questions on the competition form. Forms can be collected from participating businesses or downloaded from www.cowaramup.com.au.
An entry is eligible for entry into the competition when 10 or more questions have been answered correctly.
All eligible entries will be entered into the prize pool.
The winner of the first prize of $1000 will be the entry with the most correct answers. Should there be more than one entry that satisfies this condition then a random prize draw from these entries will be conducted.
A second chance draw for the prize of $300 will be made from all remaining eligible entries in the prize pool.
4. The competition will be judged and drawn on 1 August 2013. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. The winner will be notified by phone or email and the results published in the Augusta Margaret River Times and Busselton Dunsborough Times Newspapers on 9th August 2013 and on the www.cowarmup.com.au website within 7 days of the prize draw.
6. Draws will be conducted at the offices of Stocker Preston, Bussell Hwy, Cowaramup
7 The total prize pool for this promotion is maximum $1300 AUD only.
8. Any additional expense incurred as a result of winning this prize is the responsbility of the winner.
9. Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non- replaceable. All prizes are to be claimed within three months of draw date.
10. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not responsible or liable for:
a. Inaccurate / incorrect transcription of entry information;
b. Purported entries that are not received for any reason, including because they are lost, misdirected or stolen, or that are received, but are late, illegible, incomplete
c. Any problems or technical failures of any kind, including malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer
online systems or network, servers or providers, computer equipment, or software;
d. The unavailability or inaccessibility of any service whether or not caused by traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website;
e. Unauthorised human intervention in any part of the competition;
f. Electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the competition;
g. Any loss suffered or sustained, to person or property and including, but not limited to, consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to a prize winner and, where applicable, to any family/persons accompanying a winner; or
h. Any injury or damage to persons or property, including to
the participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this competition.
11. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter
reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion,defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical
malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in
12. The Promoter collects information about you to include you in the promotion
and, where appropriate, to award prizes and may also use the information to gather market research.
13. The entrant consents to the use by the Cowaramup Retailers Association and its members, of the entrants’ details and acknowledges that these entities, may, at its discretion disclose and use those details for the purpose of providing you with goods or services, communicating with you, planning, research, product and business development and sales, the promotion and marketing (whether target, direct or indirect) of their businesses, services or products or those of a third party which we believe may be of benefit to you.
14. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. The Promoter is the Cowaramup Retailers Association Post Office Box 461
Cowaramup WA 6284